Thursday, March 29, 2012

dogs under water

I've got nothing to say, but these photos of dogs under water make me laugh every time I see them.



If you don't find those hilarious, you have no soul. 

Other than looking at pictures of dogs underwater, life is busy.  Went and saw Every Time I Die in Myrtle Beach this past weekend with the Stonez and Jared. Such an amazing show and one of the openers, Let Live, absolutely blew me away.  I saw them open for August Burns Red but the sound was so bad (popping speakers are the worse) that it didn't dawn on me how amazing they were.  ETID had tons of energy but nothing will compare to a Let Live show, dude was all over the place.  We're going to have to get Kyle a longer mic cable for our next show. 

Here's "Homeless Jazz" off of Let Live's "Fake History", you should go pick it up....right now. Support good music by good dudes. 



Besides the great show, hanging out with Jared, Kyle, and Harmz is always a blast. Lots of laughs, stupid jokes,  and good, good food (you'll always have my heart Steak & Shake). 

This weekend the House of Fools dudes will be playing Charleston, so that's going down on Saturday and if you're in the chucktown area, you should be there. I've already roped Jared into coming, which is awesome. Plus it's nice to see them play live without having to drive 4 hours to Greensboro. 

April is already shaping up to be a pretty busy month, should be a banger. 

And here's ETID's "Grudge Music", just because it's awesome and I enjoy it a lot. 



much love, 

X

1 comments:

lol! those dog pictures are indeed great.

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites